14 June 2009

Right On Trend…

I couldn’t believe my eyes as I was thumbing through my "Wall Street Journal" – the words “Hot Pink” and “Magenta” gleefully popped off the page right before my very eyes. A usual source of mine for financial and business brain power was talking nothing but the power of pink for a page and a half. I read and re-read the article with sheer amusement the first three times. And then after reading it four more times, I was completely ecstatic! PINK HAS ARRIVED. The beauty of pink and all its hues and different shades exudes happiness, over the top glamorous cheeky fun.

Here at Mitzy London’s we embrace the color pink as if it were a dear old friend. It’s even more exciting that everyone outside of Mitzy London’s is embracing the fabulous color as well. Pink has been the signature color of Barbie and now is making its bright cheery splash into your home on pillows, wellies and maybe even your man’s closet too. With the normal fall style line up including black, brown and hues of blue – it’s going to be exhilarating to have pink included in this fall’s line-up. It is my pleasure to announce that Pink is a Must this upcoming fall season. If Pink is a more distant relative of yours than Black, start with small accessories like scarves and handbags a la Barbie, if you’re not concerned about the big time glamour and hauteness that pink exudes, than go all out Barbie style.

I heart pink.

Cheers,
Mitzy

No comments: